CLICK TO GET INVOLVED!
- ELF Volunteer Opportunities Abroad!! - Are you interested in volunteering abroad in Ghana, West Africa and enjoy working with children? Click here to find out more information about available volunteer opportunities that the Elisa Lanera Foundation is offering.
- Shop for ELF Merchandise Apparel for adults and kids, as well as home & office goodies! Or shop for more ELF apparel plus stuff for pets, stickers, mugs, tote bags at Cafe Press. You name it, we got it! If you would like to personalize the style, design, colors, and/or text on any of our products, just let us know what you want and we will do it for you at no extra charge!
- Get your ELF Rocks Chicago T-shirt Today!!!! Click Here to see pictures from the marathon.
- Usborne Books- 10% of all books purchased through this link will go to the Elisa Lanera Foundation. Together we can make a difference in helping children and families READ for fun.
- Magazines & Restaurant Gift Certificates -Purchase or renew for your magazine subscriptions or purchase gift certificates to over thousands of resaurants nationwide. 40% of your purchase will support our cause!
Links We Support
- Ayindisa - Ayindisa is a fair trade principled business supporting artisans worldwide. This is done by selling their products and assisting artisans in obtaining loans and education through various partnerships and business affiliates, providing them with the ability to improve the quality of their living and working environments.
- Amy Biehl Foundation - The Amy Biehl Foundation (ABF) is a non-profit organization based in Cape Town, South Africa. The foundation reaches out to thousands of children in the Townships through After School programs. The aim is not just to keep the children off the streets and away from all the negative influences (drugs, crime, violence etc), but we are especially focused on giving them that extra necessary education in crucial areas such as HIV/AIDS prevention, reading, computers, greening and environment, music, arts, sports and more. With these programs the children are given the opportunity to show and improve their skills and creative development, which is crucial for their future.
- CAFCA - CAFCA's members, Connecticut's 12 Community Action Agencies, continually strive to reduce the conditions of poverty through the identification and removal of social and economic barriers, the mobilization of community resources, advocacy, and the provision of direct services at the community level in all of the state's 169 cities and towns through cost-effective and community-based processes.
- CELF Education - CELF, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation, was founded in 2003 to promote awareness of the importance of sustainability education and to help schools and school districts make sustainability an ongoing part of education.
- God of Wonder - God of Wonders Ministries International is a non-profit organization working in Ghana to mobilize church planting movements, rescue orphans suffering from neglect, abuse, malnutrition, and a life of dire poverty without educational opportunities.
- Plan For Change - Two ELF supporters & Keene State University students, Meag Howe & Jon Fain, created this site to raise awareness about the children living in the impoverished country of Ghana, West Africa.
- Smart Youth Volunteers Foundation - Smart Youth Volunteers Foundation is a non-profit organization located in rural village in the Greater –Accra, region, Ghana dedicated to providing real opportunities for young people to get involve in voluntary work. SYVF is committed to serving the needs of young people between the ages of 11 and 25.